Wednesday 2 March 2016

obsessions

hey, I don't know how to start a blog and so here goes my first blog.
 
first blog
In my first blog I'm going to go through some of my obsessions.my first obsession is ...  
vampire diaries
It is the best thing ever and for Stephan Salvatore I made up a new word, fit as fleek, that is the only thing that comes into my mind when I think of him. he is better then fit and on fleek so he is fit as fleek. and Alana is so brave I know she isn't really but she is awesome I also love Bonne. she's a witch for goodness sake. who wouldn't want to be a badass witch? Stephan is such a good guy.
 
pretty little liars
I love PLL. its the best. I love Spencer and aria but me and my friends are obsessed with fighting over how to say her name. I love the scariness of it all. especially the dollhouse. the dollhouse episodes are amazing how they beat A. I love their determination.
 
Sia
Alive is my favourite song at the moment. I love the emotion and feeling she puts into all her songs.
also I love the way she hides her face under her wig, I just find her so inspirational.
I really like the videos as well. especially the ones with Maddie Zeigalar.
 
 
 
bye x0x0
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment